We are looking for professional candidates to work for our organization. Job timing will be from 8:30am till 5pm Mon-Fri. The candidate should have excellent command on Speaking Urdu, Sindhi & Pashto. Its a full time 2 Months Contractual job extendable up to 6 months. Command on local language will be preferred. Also candidate having Clinical Psychology & related degrees will be preferred.
The objective of the helpline is to provide a confidential service which offers information, support, guidance and referral for individuals who may be affected in any way from COVID-19 virus. The helpline will constitute an essential interface between people confronted with emotional/ mental health / general issues and services which offer a concrete response to request for help. Issues to be addressed by the helpline include:
• Depression and anxiety disorders
• Sleep Disorders
• Stress management
• Psycho social support
• Referral to nearby facilities
The agent will perform following main functions:
• Emergency service for patients and family who are in crisis at the moment over the phone.
• • Maintain customer/ Patients accounts and resolve their issues accordingly.
• e.g. psychotic patient’s / emergency conditions / shortness of breath etc.
• Receive inbound calls
• Provide education and professional information about symptoms of illness.
• Provide details of managing the patient in home and how to follow SOP.
• Serve as referral center and provide a network for Government health units / centers.
• Collect statistics of public needs for all other health related issues.
• Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate other team members
• Excellent in basic computer skills and making reports on excel
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform multitasking concurrently
• degree holder will be preferred