To become the role model in the world of charity services by offering highly transparent, efficient, and valuable modes of support financially, in kind, and other services to the underprivileged members in the society without any discrimination, and while preserving their human dignity and self-respect.
- Urgent Response Services: Provide medical care, food, water, shelter, clothing, child-family reunification, and other critical/basic human needs related services to those individuals who can not afford or access them otherwise.
- Community Support Services: Empowering deprived, vulnerable and marginalized low-income individuals and communities through various community-based interventions including:
- supporting affordable and accessible skills development and education systems and programs for children and youth.
- Supporting development of safe drinking water supply schemes.
- Supporting development of sanitation and sewerage systems
- Supporting livelihood support programs for lowest income individuals particularly women or children heading households, widows, and orphans.
Shifa Foundation believes in the following values:
- Shariah Compliance:
We strive to comply with the Islamic laws, guidelines, and practices regarding collection as well as disbursement of funds (Zakat, Sadaqat and Khairat), supplies and services for all our charity work.
- Transparency (Amanah) and Accountability:
We believe that we are responsible for satisfying our donors through providing them with the timely updates on the utilization of their charity, as well as its impact on the beneficiaries. We consider ourselves accountable for our intentions (Niyyah), words and subsequent actions, to first and foremost Almighty Allah SWT, the donors who bestow their trust on us, and the potential beneficiaries.
- Dignity and self-respect:
We believe that the best amongst the humans are the ones with the best of Faith, Taqwa and good deeds; hence, we affirm, that the beneficiaries of our services are no less dignified and respectful than either us or our donors/partners or our volunteers due to their financial or other social conditions.
- Collective responsibility:
We believe that to serve the growing ailing population globally, Shifa Foundation must establish partnerships with donors who share Shifa Foundation’s believes and values.
We continuously challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve greater